The good news
While you can make mistakes with the undergarments you choose to wear, infection typically isn’t a big concern for women over 50. “The good news about menopause is that your pH changes, making you less likely to get yeast infections and bacterial infections,” says Dr. Dardik.
Smart underwear habits mostly boil down to personal preference, how easily your skin gets irritated, and your propensity for infection. “With all of these questions, it’s not like we have a wealth of double blind placebo trials to rely on,” says Dr. Moore. “It’s mostly conventional wisdom with a little medical thoughtfulness. Vaginal health depends on a lot of factors.”
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- The 10 most revealing dresses in red carpet history (With Pictures)
- Mercy Johnson shares cute family vacation photo
- 12 Rich celebs who don’t help their poor siblings (With Pictures)
- 7 best Nigerian diss songs ever – This will leave you in stitches! (With Lyrics)
- Top 20 highest paid political leaders in the world – See who’s number 1 now (With Pics)
- 10 drugs that can kill you in minutes – This will shock you! (With Pictures)
- List of the most corrupt states in Nigeria 2015 – See which state is number 1!
- 6 secret words to prolong any conversation easily – This will help you!
- 10 celebrities who’ve actually killed someone (With Pictures)
- 5 little-known facts about your period
- Patience Ozokwor getting married to a popular Nigerian politician (See Photos)
- Top 25 sexiest female pornstars in the adult entertainment today! (With Pictures)