The excited father of three could not hide his joy as he kept telling everyone who cared to listen how he was broke when he welcomed his daughter. He further narrated how his mother encouraged him not to give up on life.
“When she was born, I was so broke that I could hardly pay the hospital bills. My mom said to me ‘son don’t worry, it’s well. Hard times will go away. You took the right decision. It’s well. In years to come, you will realize that you are blessed. You will thank me later.’
“Indeed, I can’t stop thanking her now, I can’t stop thanking God. She’s 10 now and in secondary school. My God is awesome,” he narrated.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- The 10 most revealing dresses in red carpet history (With Pictures)
- Mercy Johnson shares cute family vacation photo
- 12 Rich celebs who don’t help their poor siblings (With Pictures)
- 7 best Nigerian diss songs ever – This will leave you in stitches! (With Lyrics)
- Top 20 highest paid political leaders in the world – See who’s number 1 now (With Pics)
- 10 drugs that can kill you in minutes – This will shock you! (With Pictures)
- List of the most corrupt states in Nigeria 2015 – See which state is number 1!
- 6 secret words to prolong any conversation easily – This will help you!
- 10 celebrities who’ve actually killed someone (With Pictures)
- 5 little-known facts about your period
- Patience Ozokwor getting married to a popular Nigerian politician (See Photos)
- Top 25 sexiest female pornstars in the adult entertainment today! (With Pictures)