Nigerian ‘Prophet’ T.B. Joshua has released an intriguing sermon on popular video-sharing site YouTube revealing his coveted ‘success secrets’. In the video, which shows several clips of an almost unrecognizable Joshua in his ‘early ministry’, the cleric reveals that the persecution he encountered was instrumental in preparing him for the arduous task of serving in God’s vineyard.
- Reasons why girls cheat so easily on their guy – The real truth!
- 20 photos of Nigerian female celebrities before all that fame – You will be surprised to see this!
- 21 sure signs he is only interested in sex not a serious relationship – Don’t let him fool you!
- Top Nigerian celebrities and their multimillion naira mansions – See who has the biggest (+Photos)
“I began discovering the good life when I was only 15 years old,” Joshua explained. “It’s all about love and be loved. Help and be helped. Show mercy and receive mercy. Give and receive more of whatever you give.
Here are just a few of his ‘success secrets’ worth pondering on:
· “When you learn what God has made you for and how He treasures your company, you are bound to be contented, self-sufficient and happy.”
· “We should not allow unhealthy ego, pride or greed to overrule our good intention.”
· “Those who have the greatest and most positive impact on society are not concerned with name and fame.”
· “Every day you must stay true to your purpose, despite snow or rain. When your purpose is clear, your life will have meaning.”
· “A resolve to do whatever proper thing it takes separates the weak from the strong. The strong are determined to do whatever possible and proper thing to get to their goal.”
· “If you are focused only on making money, a large slice of life will pass you by.”
· “Adopting a lifestyle that is on purpose provides an opportunity to enrich others by leaving your imprint in a positive way. “
Surprisingly, T.B. Joshua has not been seen in public for almost six months, his last appearing being a crusade in Mexico held in May 2015.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- Top 11 Nigerian female celebrities with the most expensive engagement rings (With Pictures)
- See the craziest cars owned by top Nigerian musicians – See how much they cost! (With Photos)
- Top 10 most murderous African presidents of all time + See the amount of people they killed (+Pics)
- 20 celebrities you never knew were gay – The faces you see here, will shock you! (With Pictures)
- Top 5 Nigerian celebrities with the hottest daughters (With Pictures)
- 15 celebrities who look exactly like another celebrity – You need to see their pictures!
- Top 10 most beautiful African first ladies – Number 1 is a princess! (+Photos)
- 10 beautiful Nigerian celebrities who married men that are not fit (With Pictures)
- 10 super famous celebs that are poorer than you – This will shock you! (With Pictures)
- 8 types of guys women avoid – See which side of the fence you fall on now!
- 5 things every female virgin should know (And no one will tell her)
- Check out Ini Edo husband’s first wife, she is so beautiful! + See what she sent to Ini (See Photos)