Most beautiful presidential palaces in Africa: It is little wonder that, with their respective titles, the palaces of many African presidents will be garlanded with magnificent structures and beautiful scenery. Here are top 10 Most Beautiful Presidential Palaces in Africa as of 2015.
- 10 Natural butts that are far better than Kim K’s (With Pictures)
- 10 celebs living with deadly diseases (With Pictures)
- 12 Horrifying things found living inside a human body (With Pictures)
- Nigerian musicians with the biggest endorsement deals – See how stinky rich they are!
10) State House (Kampala, Uganda)
State House is the official residence of the President of Uganda. Situated at Entebbe, 40 km south of Kampala, capital of Uganda, it is adjacent to a ceremonial “H” shaped building which hosted the Queen of England on her visit to Uganda for the Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting. State House is undergoing some revamp with a project cost at approximately $1.6 million.