Celebs with the highest IQ in Hollywood – When I was a kid, my friend and I wanted to become artists of some sort. I wanted to be a writer while others wanted to become rock stars, graphic novel artists, visual artists, etc.
- The 7 beautiful and famous women D’Banj has slept with (With Pictures)
- Top 10 celebrities with the dirtiest homes (+Photos)
- 10 awkward photos of Dbanj with female fans that shook the internet and will make you shiver
- 10 signs you are sleeping with or dating a mammy water – Guys, you really should see this!
While most of them were persuaded they could become a star by dropping from school and living off their talents, I was sure that this wasn’t the way to go – studying was the right path for me.
Turns out I was right to a certain degree. I’m here writing, while they’ve dropped out and are selling cars or working as cashiers. My point is this: great artists are often very educated people who attended university and sometimes graduated. However, to be a performing university student, most of the time, you need to have a higher IQ than the average person, as the scale below proves:
- 115-124 – Above average (e.g., university students)
- 125-134 – Gifted (e.g., post-graduate students)
- 135-144 – Highly gifted (e.g., intellectuals)
- 145-154 – Genius (e.g., professors)
- 155-164 – Genius (e.g., Nobel Prize winners)
- 165-179 – High genius
- 180-200 – Highest genius
- >200 – “Unmeasurable genius”
Considering this scale and the fact that most great artists are knowledgeable people, it’s only natural to look into our favorite celebrities curriculum vitae and their IQ. From highly gifted to highest genius, here are the Top 12 celebs With The highest IQ In Hollywood.
12. Natalie Portman – 140
The Star Wars and Black Swan star is not only really beautiful and a wonderful actress, she’s also highly intelligent. Most people don’t know that Natalie Portman earned a bachelor’s degree from Harvard, one of the more prestigious colleges in the world that is quite difficult to get into. And she added a number of graduate-level classes at Hebrew University in Jerusalem, and also speaks six languages. Really not surprised she has an IQ of 140.
Self-improvement and education has always been something really important for her, and she’s a great example for younger generations that it works to study!