Cross River state government has debunked the viral story of a patient that died of Ebola virus at the University of Calabar Teaching Hospital yesterday. According to Cross River State Director of Public Health, Sunday Omini, the patient died from what appeared to be hemorrhagic fever but it is not Ebola.
- 8 crazy photos of Cynthia Morgan that broke the internet
- 11 dirty secrets women keep from men
- 5 major causes of Vagina itching – Ladies, see this now!
- Top 15 most curvy actresses in Nigeria and Ghana – You need to see number 1! (With Pictures)
This is what Omini told NAN today in Calabar:
“We are aware of the situation and we have got preliminary reports from the hospital, and we are all awaiting the result of the blood samples.
“But judging from the information I have received so far, I am 90 per cent sure that it is not Ebola.
“However, we are on top of the situation, there is no cause for alarm,” .
10 staff members of the hospital have been quarantined as a precaution.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- The 11 eligible Nigerian celebrity bachelors (With Pictures)
- 10 Signs she’s no longer into you..
- 10 most disgusting celebrity public display of affection that went viral (With Pics)
- 10 of the most scandalous celebrity photoshoots ever (+Photos)
- Top 10 most expensive schools in Lagos – See which is number 1! (+Photos)
- Football: Top 10 teammates who hate one another (With Pictures)
- 10 HIV symptoms to watch out for in women – Guys, see how to know if she’s HIV positive..
- 10 ridiculous celebrity fails..
- Top 10 highest paid female rappers of all time – See who’s number 1! (With Pictures)
- The 10 most expensive mansions owned by footballers (With Pictures)
- If you want your man to love you more, always tell him these 6 things..
- 10 Shocking facts you didn’t know about Nigerian rapper Phyno