Forbes releases top 10 richest African musicians for 2015 – Number 2 will shock you! (+Pics)

akon (1)

Richest African musicians: Forbes has released their lists of Richest African musicians. The list was put together using factors such as endorsement value, popularity, show rates, Sales, awards, YouTube views, appearance in newspapers, investment, social media presence, Influence and so many other factors.

More..

They include:

10) BANKY W

music5

Artiste. Co owner EME, Samsung Ambassador, Philanthropist, multiple award winner.

1. Daily Revive says

It’s going to be ending of mine day, however before finish I
    am reading this great paragraph to increase my experience.

2. total life changes says

I think that is among the most important information for me.
    And i am happy reading your article. But wanna statement on few
    normal issues, The website taste is perfect, the articles is truly excellent : D.
    Good activity, cheers

3. usualumniprintstore.com says

La seconde technologie De opposition pour les velos elliptique est la resistance electromagnetique.

4. s3.amazonaws.com says

That is one type of expertise, however not
    all Vipassana retreats have been crammed with peace.

5. xlfc2.com says

It is not uncommon however for better fees to generally be charged and so it
    is important to ask about the fee framework and,
    if necessary , to shop around when seeking student loans Acquiring a first rate loan amount relating to the two pay day schedules is a
    pretty problem this issue get more intensified
    should the borrower has got the added offer of a bad credit score record If they do,
    the foreclosures sale continues as booked or following
    a much faster delay Even if you have less than standout credit, you may still get a short term personal loan.

6. خرید کریو says

خرید vpn,خرید کریو,خرید وی

پی ان, خرید اکانت کریو kerio, خرید کریو,

خرید vpn socks, خرید vpn,خرید

vpn socks

7. toniandguy says

It’s an amazing piece of writing in support of all the online viewers;
    they will get benefit from it I am sure.

8. my site says

Hi friends, its wonderful piece of writing about educationand fully
    defined, keep it up all the time.

9. Surveillance Cameras says

What’s up mates, how is everything, and what you would like to say concerning this post,

in my view its really awesome in support of me.

10. The jewelry you choose to wear to your senior

or junior prom is just as important as the dress you decide to wear.

This job might have been a little more affordable had I acquired the smaller bottle of radiance and keep in mind this task does not make use of all of the materials.

(2) Someone said he needed some color and he went overboard with it.

Reverse Triangle – upper body of the evening dress design is wider than the lower body.

As mentioned above, Chinese and Koreans have the same twelve animals (i.

As you already know, shirts that have collar stays that have been sewn in are generally made from a thin plastic, which are virtually impossible to iron,

keep straight and not damage in the wash machine.

And Essential Living Foods sells organic dried white mulberries in an 8-ounce box.

11. immobilier Web says

Nice post olpsostty. I be taught something more challenging on totally different blogs everyday. It will at all times be stimulating to read content from different writers and observe a little something from their store. I’d desire to use some with the content material on my blog whether you don’t mind. Natually I’ll offer you a hyperlink on your web blog. Thanks for sharing.