Biggest Churches in the world – No matter your religion, places of worship have a sense of wonder and grandeur all their own. The smallest church, synagogue, or temple, can somehow still manage to feel quite expansive. There is something special about the energy of a space where faith is the primary focus. Over the years, many architects have attempted to capture this energy in the physical structures of the various houses of worship.
- 20 Celebrities who had real sex on camera (With Pictures)
- 10 Nigerian actors who are lecturers in universities (With Pictures)
- 12 Sex positions women love so much – Guys, get in here!
- The 7 Richest Nigerian Musicians – See their expensive lifestyles (With Pictures)
Here is a list of the 10 Biggest Churches in the World. These buildings, some of which took centuries to build, are meant to physically manifest the idea of the Holy Spirit. It’s an impressive endeavor.
10. Cathedral of Saint Sava – Serbia
Built in Vracar, Belgrade, Serbia, the Cathedral of Saint Sava is the largest Orthodox church in the world. Construction was completed in 1989, and further renovations/repairs were completed in 2003. The building has an interior space of 87,855 square feet and can hold up to 10,700 people at a time.
Navigate using <-> arrows below