1. Queen Rania (Jordan)
Queen Rania Al-Abdullah is a perfect description of what a beautiful woman looks like, and she happens to be the first lady of Jordan. Born in Kuwait on August 31, 1970, the then Rania Al-Yassin was brought up and educated by her parents Faisal Sedki al-Yassin and Ilham Yassin, to the level of graduating from the American University in Cairo with a degree in Business Administration. Rania worked for Citibank and then for Apple Inc. in Amman before she got married to the then Prince Abdullah bin Al-Hussein, who is the current King of Jordan. Queen Rania is so beautiful that in 2011, Harpers and Queen Magazine ranked her as the most beautiful first lady in the world, a title that she could hold undisputedly today. Queen Rania is well known for her advocacy work when it comes to matters related to health, education, youth, community empowerment, microfinance, and cross-cultural dialogue.
by Simon Books
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 5 things you should NEVER disclose in a relationship – Make sure you see this!
- 10 signs she’s truly in love with you
- The 11 sexiest celebrity look alikes – You need to see #2! (With Pictures)
- Ladies, 10 types and shapes of penises and how they can satisfy you!
- Top 5 Nigerian celebrities with the hottest daughters (With Pictures)
- The long list of celebrities Yvonne Nelson has slept with (With Pictures)
- The 15 most famous red carpet looks of 2015 (With Pictures)
- 10 Sure signs your girlfriend is cheating on you – Don’t let her fool you!
- Guys, NEVER sleep with her if you notice any of these things..
- 10 celebs you will never believe were raised in cults (With Pictures)
- 12 Controversial things Charlie Sheen has said and done – This will shock you! (With Pictures)
- 8 Reasons why Nigerian ladies are crushing on Korede Bello (With Pictures)
- Check out inside Linda Ikeji’s mulsti-million Naira mansion as Laura Ikeji takes a tour (With Pictures)