Best Nigerian albums: We’re right at the end of the year, and a really good time to look back at the albums that completely rocked in 2015. It’s been a strange and lopsided year actually with majority of the good albums coming later in the year. We counted over 30 albums that were released by Nigerian artists from December 2014 to November 2015, but we’re here ranking the best 10.
- Top 10 countries with the strongest army in the world 2015
- How to get a girl to kiss you by arousing her
- Top 10 Nollywood actresses who are in their second/third marriage (With Pics)
- Hottest students in Redeemers University for 2015 – Male & Female (With Pics)
From RnB to Hip-Hop, Afro Pop to Alternative. These are the best Nigerian albums of 2015. From spaceships to indestructible nations and down to collectiv stories that touch.
10. BURNA BOY – ON A SPACESHIP
Release Date: November 26th, 2015
Although the album is barely a few weeks old, it’s still considered by many to be one of the better albums of 2015. Burna stuck to the style that gave him a lot of fame on this project, On A Spaceship. However you could definitely hear the maturity in his choice of sounds. The album has some of everything, and you can really find more than enough party joints on there. Interestingly some of the singles released this year didn’t make the album, which might not be such a bad thing.
Stand out tracks: Single ft. WizKid, and On A Very Good Day which features Wande Coal.