1. You’re Going After the Wrong Kind of Person
As humans, we are creatures of habit, which is reflected in the choices we make in our love lives. Oftentimes, we find ourselves falling for the same kind of person and we all give the same excuse “well, that’s my type.” However, most of the time your “type” is not exactly what you need, which is why all your relationships keep failing. Sometimes going after someone that is not your typical “type” ends up being the best thing you could do. Stop going after what you want and start going after what you need in a person. When you understand the difference between those two, you will be on the right track to finding love.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- The hottest students in Babcock University – Males & Females (+Photos)
- 10 of the youngest children sentenced to death – #1 will leave you in a big shock! (With Pictures)
- 10 best special forces in the world (With Pictures)
- 10 Nigerian celebrities with chieftaincy titles (With Pictures)
- Top Nigerian celebrities that are married to real men (With Pictures)
- 5 Reasons why most guys dump women after sleeping with them..
- 10 dumbest criminals in history of the world – What they did will shock you!
- 15 Instagram accounts that prove the world is doomed (With Pictures)
- 10 celebrities who are now Yvonne Nelson’s enemies – See what they did to her (+Pics)
- 10 Ghanaian celebrity relationships you didn’t know about – This will shock you! (With Pictures)
- 15 celebrities you didn’t know were black – You will be shocked seeing this! (With Pictures)