Notable quotes that rocked Nigeria’s political scene – The year 2015 will go down in the history of Nigeria as one year that political activities reached an all time high. A politically charged year, where political actors and their supporters dominated the media space with their well publicised political activities.
- Top 10 Hottest Nigerian rappers in 2015 – See who’s number 1! (With Pictures)
- 8 Nigerian music stars and their most embarrassing moments – This will leave you in stitches! (With Pictures)
- The 20 sexiest celebrity bikini bodies of 2015 – #1 is a must see! (With Pictures)
- The best Nigerian albums of 2015 – #2 will surprise you..
The year also changed the political direction of Nigeria as the then main opposition party, the All Progressives Congress (APC) dislodged the then ruling party, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) from the centre.
A lot of statements have been issued and a lot of promises have been made during the course of the year. Below are the notable ones
10. “Mr Orubebe, you are a former Minister of the Federal Republic .You are a statesman in your own right. You should be careful about what you say or what allegations or accusations you make. Certainly you should be careful about your public conduct” – Attahiru Jega
The former INEC chairman said this to Godsday Orubebe, after the PDP party agent created an embarrassing scene at the collation centre in Abuja, trying to disrupt announcement of results.
Navigate using <-> arrows below