Truths about men and sex – What I hear men telling me isn’t exactly what people may think. They’re thoughtful, concerned, desiring vulnerability and connection, and genuinely interested in their partner. So, on behalf of the wonderful men with whom I’ve worked, I hope they won’t mind if I share a few things they wished their women knew.
- Top 10 countries with the strongest army in the world 2015
- How to get a girl to kiss you by arousing her
- Top 10 Nollywood actresses who are in their second/third marriage (With Pics)
- Hottest students in Redeemers University for 2015 – Male & Female (With Pics)
1. He’s more than a raging S-E”X-x-monster
“share-social-box”>Most of us tend to think that any male over the age of 16 is walking around barely managing to control themselves and their raging desires. Not true. While, yes, their hormones are increasing and testosterone is linked to S-E”X-x drive, most men are able to hold jobs, go to school, hang out with friends, eat at a restaurant, go to a ball game, and so on, without transforming into some sort of slobbering I-can-only-think-about-S-E”X-x monster. Men are human beings capable of experiencing a range of emotions and feelings and if you’re only viewing him as only thinking about “one thing” you’re missing out on every other great thing about him.
Navigate using <-> arrows below