Ways to last longer in bed: With the right advice you can learn how to last longer in bed and get your love life back on track. Author of the top selling book Last Longer Now, Adam Davey says the best way to increase your lasting time in bed is to treat your sexual performance as something that can be developed and improved through using the correct techniques and doing some training.
- Top 10 countries with the strongest army in the world 2015
- How to get a girl to kiss you by arousing her
- Top 10 Nollywood actresses who are in their second/third marriage (With Pics)
- Hottest students in Redeemers University for 2015 – Male & Female (With Pics)
Adam points out that training to last longer in bed is really not much different to how you would train to improve at a sport. He says most guys who tend to ejaculate prematurely do not have anything wrong with them. They just have never been taught all the skills and techniques a guy need to know to be able to control the ejaculatory system.
While learning all of these many skills will take a few weeks to master completely, here are 5 great ways to help you start lasting longer in bed right away. Why not put them into action tonight!
Get You Breathing Right
This is number one for good reason, and that’s because is dead easy to do and it can start helping you straight away. The truth is most guys who have a hard time lasting bed don’t breath correctly so it’s important to get this right.
Don’t forget – you should start this breathing technique before you have begun intercourse otherwise it can be too late. Here’s what to do:
- Breath in steadily but deeply for 10 – 12 seconds
- Hold for just a moment – no longer than 2 seconds
- Exhale steadily for 12 to 15 seconds
And it’s as simple as that. While you are breathing out, try to imagine your whole body relaxing as all the stress and tension is being released from your body