About Cristiano Ronaldo: Cristiano Ronaldo is one of the popular soccer players in the history of football. Cristiano Ronaldo, the “CR7” has made some amazing records during his incredible career in the game of football. After his transfer to the Spanish Club Real Madrid, he made his career more inedible.
- 10 shocking facts about Air Force One (With Pictures)
- Trying to conceive a male child? Check out these 9 tips that work like magic!
- Meet the 7 adorable children of 2face Idibia (With Pics)
- Top 10 most beautiful hotels in Africa – See which is number 1 (+Pics)
In this article we are going to share some amazing facts about Cristiano Ronaldo throughout his football career. So, let’s start…
1. Cristiano Ronaldo does not drink, smoke and haven’t got any tattoos:
No drinking: C. Ronaldo’s father Jose Dinis Aveiro, passed away at the age of 52 due to alcohol abuse problem. He passed his childhood with much more hardship than anyone else. He wants to keep aloof himself from alcohol as well as smoking. Cristiano Ronaldo thinks it will hinder his ability to play football.
No tattoos: In this modern era of football almost every footballer have some tattoos on their body. Cristiano Ronaldo restrained himself of being like them as he donates blood twice a year.