25 relationship mistakes – You’re a bright and beautiful woman with so much to offer and a buzzing life built with your own two perfectly-manicured hands. So why are you settling for so much less when it comes to choosing the person you’ll share it with?
- Top 10 Hottest Nigerian rappers in 2015 – See who’s number 1! (With Pictures)
- 8 Nigerian music stars and their most embarrassing moments – This will leave you in stitches! (With Pictures)
- The 20 sexiest celebrity bikini bodies of 2015 – #1 is a must see! (With Pictures)
- The best Nigerian albums of 2015 – #2 will surprise you..
It’s time to stop downplaying your successes, silencing your needs and accommodating bad behavior. You might fly solo a little while longer, but when you do couple-up it will be with someone worth your energy instead of someone who zaps it.
So, if you’re guilty of any of these dating mistakes, prepare for inevitable heartbreak.
1. You’re constantly being his cheerleader.
We all have down periods and times when we need support, but constantly spending your energy trying to cheer someone up gets old. If he can’t motivate himself without you doing the rah-rah routine, he’s not relationship material. How can you have a happy, healthy relationship with someone who can’t motivate themselves?
Navigate using <-> arrows below