Rich Sugar Mummy Request: Meet Miss Leah from Lagos, she needs a cute sugar boy.. (+Photo)

Rich Sugar Mummy – Name: LEAH

Age: 33 yrs old

Location: Lagos, Nigeria Status: Not married

Occupation: Self employed

Interest: looking for a serious sugar boy of above age of 25yrs and above, should be living around Lag or any other close place.

DROP YOUR LOCATION BELLOW AND PHONE NUMBER BELOW, SHE WILL CALL YOU…

CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates

Phone no:08034775930

3. Denrele says

DENRELE

BBM….2BB5B3F8

07050999253

4. Nikky says

08138943818… living in lagos….. with features that you might be anticipating… expecting your call..

5. Benjamin says

6. Benjamin says

Hello do you need a sugar mummy that is rich enough to satisfy your financial life? If yes here is agree chance for you to get hooked up with your dream sugar mummy,Gay,husband,lesbians,sugar daddy etc….Just Call me on my cell phone 08169207857 and you will get hooked up instantly thanks..Mr BenjaminHello do you need a sugar mummy that is rich enough to satisfy your financial life? If yes here is agree chance for you to get hooked up with your dream sugar mummy,Gay,husband,lesbians,sugar daddy etc….Just Call me on my cell phone 08169207857 and you will get hooked up instantly thanks..Mr Benjamin

7. mr john says

The opportunity you have been waiting for is
    here beside you. Am John by name and i john want to tell you
    guys at there that this is my success story after i have been
    duped by so called agents. I have been looking for sugar mummy and
    my friend looking for sugar daddy for the past 1 year without
    getting it. But Agent john surprise me by hooking me up with one
    sugar mummy that just came back from Dubai. Now am chilling out
    with her giving me anything i wish from her. If you have been
    passing through fake agents just as i experience for my past.
    you can contact agent john today for one try and see by ur self.
    Here are his contact details: +2349066711601