1. Jasmine V. – Model
Although Justin Bieber was linked to both his ex-girlfriend, Caitlin Beadles, and rumored girl, Jessica Jarrell, there was yet another female that might have caught the singer’s eye. Jasmine Villegas first came onto the scene as that girl in Bieber’s video for “Baby” in 2010. Villegas later revealed how the two had made out and dated briefly after the video’s release. She couldn’t stop gushing to Tiger Beatmagazine about her video co-star. “He’s just an outgoing person,” she told the magazine. “He’s just so random, but I think everybody would know that.” She continued gushing about the singer and songwriter, almost sounding like his number one fan. “There’s not much that I would know that people don’t know because Justin is just 100 percent real with his fans and his friends and he gives everybody his full personality,” Villegas said. “So that’s a really good thing about him. He’s not fake at all. He’s just like, ‘I’m Justin. Here’s me.’”
Just recently, news broke out that the 22-year-old songstress is six months pregnant with her long-term boyfriend. It looks like the “That’s Me Right There” singer is so over Bieber and living her own life.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 10 Valid reasons you need to STOP watching porn today!
- Trying to conceive a male child? Check out these 9 tips that work like magic!
- 7 Nigerian celebrity children who are big time fashion influencers (With Pictures)
- The long list of hot women Lil Wayne has slept with – #1 will shock you! (With Pictures)
- 5 Ways to last longer in bed without taking drugs – Guys, make sure you see this!
- 15 Footballers who’ve slept with the same girls (With Pictures)
- 25 Diseases and medical conditions that can be cured by simply having sex
- Top 10 richest musicians in the world & their net worth..
- List of all Illuminati members in Nigeria (+Pics)
- 7 Female celebrity sex addicts you didn’t know (With Pictures)
- 10 Drugs that can kill you in 10 minutes – This will shock you! (With Pictures)
- 9 Silent Nigerian billionaires who keep their wealth on a low key (With Pictures)