Slangs from Nigerian music – Some slangs have found their way into Nigeria streets from the music industry and they are certainly not fading away anytime soon. Even when some of the songs in which these slangs came from are no longer popular, the slang refuses to leave the streets. Below is a collection of some widely used slangs that found their way into the street.
- 15 Nollywood stars you still may not know have died – This list will leave you in shock! (Photos)
- 10 celebrities you didn’t know were Nigerians – This will shock you! (With Pictures)
- 5 Nigerian celeb best friends who’re now enemies – See why their relationships crashed! (+Pics)
- Guys: 10 things she wants you to do more often in bed – See this now!
1. Eeyan Mayweather – Olamide
This slang came from the latest album of the king of street slang Olamide. Eeyan Mayweather literarily means somebody that is as wealthy as WBO Welter Weight boxing champion, Floyd Mayweather.
2. Godwin – Korede Bello
This is from Mavins Record ‘mega superstar’ Korede Bello. Godwin literarily means every success recorded in all areas of life is attributed to God.
3. No Shaking – 2face Idibia
This term expresses one’s state of being/a temporary state of affairs
Navigate using <-> arrows below