Popular Nollywood actress, Ini Edo has revealed that distance, irreconcilable differences, and incompatibility are the factors that largely contributed to her failed marriage. She made this known while speaking on Rubbing Minds, a show hosted by Ebuka Obi-Uchendu on Channels Television last week. According to Edo, distance plays a very important role in a relationship. “No matter the indifference or incompatibility, if you’re together in love, a lot of things can actually work out. Howbeit, you don’t get to work things out when there is no contact.
- 10 celebrities you didn’t know were Nigerians – This will shock you! (With Pictures)
- 18 Female celebrities who suffered the worst nipple slips.. (With Pictures)
- 20 photos of Nigerian female celebrities before all that fame – You will be surprised to see this!
- Reasons why girls cheat so easily on their guy – The real truth!
When you are with someone, and you can’t agree on certain things or find a common ground, I think being together could have actually helped us to understand each other better,” she reiterated.
The actress explained further that acting makes actors and actresses vulnerable. Her words: “Most of the time, we attract wrong people, sometimes for the wrong reasons. Because when people come to you because of what they see on TV, it’s hard for them to accept you considering the fact that you are just acting because that is your job. When they find out that it’s not the real you, it becomes a problem.
“Marriage is an experience which I don’t regret. My husband met me an actress. My job takes my time, because naturally there are certain roles you are not allowed to play once you are married. Even if your husband understands, his relatives might not understand. My husband is the last child, so family interference in the marriage was normal.
“Marriage has taught me a lot of lessons, it made me wiser and stronger. I think it actually made me more matured. I don’t think I married too early, maybe I was a little bit in a hurry.”
On dating Mike Godson, Edo said: “Mike is just a friend, and we get to work often. He is a friend to my siblings so we are just good friends. I have known him for a long time just like I have other friends in the industry. I could date an actor. I try not to put limits to what hasn’t happened yet. I happen to believe that anything is possible.”
By Joy Umukoro, Sun newspaper.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- Top 10 Nigerian celebrities who were born rich (With Pictures)
- 20 celebrities you never knew were gay – The faces you see here, will shock you! (With Pictures)
- 13 things, clueless dudes don’t know women hate in bed
- 7 beautiful Nigerian female celebs who are over 40 but still single (With Pictures)
- 10 Nigerian celebrities with chieftaincy titles (With Pictures)
- The 6 most humble Nigerian celebrities – #3 is a shy billionaire! (With Pictures)
- Top Nigerian celebrities that are married to real men (With Pictures)