Most dangerous rituals of African culture -Rituals are part and parcel of the African culture. They are symbolic of different aspects in life. Some may signify achieving a new social status; others signify moving into a new age group, while some welcome a new visitor or a newborn to the community.
- 7 Nigerian celebrity bedrooms that will blow your mind (With Pictures)
- 10 dark secrets about the wealthiest family in the world – This will shock you! (With Pictures)
- How to conceive a male child: Check out these 9 tips which works effectively!
- How to start a conversation with a girl for the first time – This will help you..
Well, here is a list of the 10 most dangerous rituals of African culture that has certainly brought a whole new meaning to the term ritual.
10. Female Genital Mutilation (FGM)
Women also get circumcised in some cultures in Africa. Unlike the male procedure where it is the foreskin that is chopped off, FGM is a bit inhumane. It may entail clipping the clitoris and much more. Cases of girls bleeding to death or permanent damage have always been witnessed. This is why the practice has been banned in most parts of Africa.
Navigate using <-> arrows below