Things to keep in mind while being photographed: Photographers know a lot of secrets of how to make anyone look great in almost any photo. We are ready to share a few of them with you. Knowing some certain tricks, from now on you will like to be taken pictures of, because these simple tips will help you look stunning in every photo!
- Olamide, Davido & Wizkid Houses – Their interior decorations will blow your mind! (With Pics)
- 10 Hot Nigerian female celebrities who have showed off major cleavage (With Pictures)
- The most reliable ways to know if she is a slut – Make sure you see this!
- 7 Nigerian celebrities and the breathtaking houses they live in (With Pictures)
Even if you are not yet a celebrity, you still should know how to behave in front of the photo camera. Here are the 7 most essential things to do while posing:
1. Stand with your arms at your sides
Some people do not feel relaxed in front of the cam. A professional photographer knows a few things that can help the person feel at ease. They talk to them, ask random questions trying to get to know the person better and, while answering those questions, the person starts to forget that he is being photographed. But what if you are dealing with an amateur who is there merely to take a picture of you? All you can do is to try to get rid of the tension or at least pretend that you feel good. One of the tricks that can make any person look relaxed in the picture is to stand in front of the camera with your arms at your sides. Do not stand with your arms behind your back or crossed. Let them hand loosely at your sides. The result will be a photo in which you look natural, comfortable, friendly, and at ease. If you have a belt on or wearing clothes with pockets, you can try and experiment various poses with these accessories.