Bishop David Oyedepo retires: It seems the General Overseer and founder of Living Faith worldwide Bishop Oyedepo is set to retire from active service. The church popularly known as Winners Chapel is about to witness a change of baton as the first son of Oyedepo, David Oyedepo Jnr is set to take over the leadership of the church from his father Bishop Oyedepo who has been at the helms of affair of the church since inception come Sunday, January 10.
- Olamide, Davido & Wizkid Houses – Their interior decorations will blow your mind! (With Pics)
- 10 Hot Nigerian female celebrities who have showed off major cleavage (With Pictures)
- The most reliable ways to know if she is a slut – Make sure you see this!
- 7 Nigerian celebrities and the breathtaking houses they live in (With Pictures)
Oyedepo Jnr who is the resident pastor of the London Branch of the Winners Chapel is expected to be at the leadership forum of the Church holding on Saturday at Canaanland Ota where he would be officially presented to the leaders of the Church as the new resident pastor in charge of the Faith Tabernacle, Ota.
As the resident pastor of Faith Tabernacle, Ota, he is expected to oversee the activities of the church worldwide and forward such to his father, Bishop David Oyedepo. There is possibility of alignment and re-alignment in the pastorate of the church with the coming of David Oyedepo junior as the resident pastor, as some pastors are likely to be redeploy, to pace way for the young ones in the ministry.
Meanwhile, the proposed hundred thousand sitter capacity auditorium of the Winners Chapel is expected to gulp a whopping sum of 50 billion naira.
This was revealed exclusively to Naij.com by a senior pastor in the ministry. He said: “The church is not taken anything for granted about the edifice, which is a first class structure all over the world. The money needed to complete the structure will not be less than N50 billion according to the findings and discussion on it.”
The project is expected to start before the end of the first quarter of the year and end in less than 24 months.
Meanwhile, a Facebook user, Endy Edeson, who was at this 2015 Winners Chapel Shiloh has claimed that the presiding bishop of the church, Bishop David Oyedepo, miraculously performed a miracle which made a woman’s boobs grow bigger.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 7 Nigerian entertainers that have been accused of plastic surgery (With Pictures)
- 10 States in Nigeria with the most beautiful girls (With Pictures)
- Forbes releases top 10 richest African musicians for 2015 – Number 2 will shock you! (+Pics)
- 7 celebrities Olamide has had serious beef with (With Pictures)
- Bootylicious: Top 20 celebs with the biggest & sexiest butts in the world – You need to see #1 (+Photos)
- Top 20 richest Nigerian actresses & their net worth – See who is #1 now! (+Pics)
- Top 10 best African comedians – See who’s number 1 + he isn’t Nigerian! (With Pics)
- 13 African celebrity mums with the hottest and banging bodies – See who’s number 1! (With Pictures)
- Trying to conceive a male child? Check out these 9 tips that work like magic!
- Hehe! Lil Kesh & Olamide join in on joke about the Headies ‘Back To Back’ speech – LOL! You need to see this! (+Pics)
- 10 most evil humans in history of the world – Their evil deeds will shock you (With Pictures)
- The 2015 Glo-CAF Awards full list of winners + Photos from the event..
- 12 Rich celebs who don’t help their poor siblings (With Pictures)