Davido issue birth document and statement – Davido’s turbulent baby mama drama continues into 2016 and this time he has issued a very long statement on the matter including a document that proves cannabis was found in his 7months old daughter’s body system.
- Full list of winners at the Headies 2015.. Guess who won artise of the year?
- If you missed it; See the full video of Olamide and Don Jazzy’s beef at the Headies 2015
- See what Wizkid did concerning Davido’s baby mama’s saga – You’ll be shocked!
- TB Joshua makes stunning prophecies for Africa and Nigeria – See what he said!
Davido while issuing the statement said,
I know this story has surfaced online I decided to put it out here for you guys to see.
Birth of Imade Adeleke
When the second trimester of Sophia’s pregnancy was closing, she tortuously announced to me that she was in the family way.
My mind was bemused, and so was my soul confused. But I quickly realized that nothing more could be done to alter my status as a father-to-be. I knew that i was not ready to be a dad. Still, I adjusted myself to the realities of my new situation and the consequences of my past personal indiscretions. I made the determination that I was going to be a good dad. I also reasoned that my blunder is not enough pretext to make me a husband. I was just 21. And so I decided to be a responsible dad without being husband to the mother of my baby. I never was in love with Sophia neither was marriage ever in the offing.
Without knowing for sure that I was the real dad of the baby, I entrusted Sophia to the services of a private hospital for both pre-natal and post-natal medical cares. An apartment at Lekki was leased for 2 years, and paid for by me.
The burden of medical bills, feeding, transportation and sundry costs rested on my person. No family member of Sophia including Uncle Dele Momodu rose to help nor guide Sophia
I own my property at Lekki and had allowed Sophia to stay in the house because she claimed that she knew nobody in Lagos and that her father was deceased whilst her mother was resident in Abuja. For real, Sophia was a drifter without a dime, education nor career. My compassion, ignorance, naivety and poor judgment had combined to make me a victim to a much older lady with super cunning sense that was mixed with a vicious and diabolical nature. I stand accused but calmly accepted my responsibility for the sad misadventure that caused me to be a seat-mate with Sophia on a plane that was flying nowhere.
All along, I have only been generous with Sophia without knowing for sure I was the father to the baby she was carrying. On May 14, 2015, Sophia delivered her baby named Imade. It was after Sophia had delivered the baby that DNA testing medically confirmed that I was indeed the biological father of our child named Imade.
her late father. They also resent her mum, and probably are jealous that Sophia ever became a mum herself, and thus, wish that Sophia’s daughter who is also my daughter, must needlessly perish.
Where is the inherent value in a callous human ploy that directly intends to prevent a child from receiving necessary medical care aboard once the biological father, David Adeleke, the child’s grandfather and all my siblings who are uncles and aunties to Imade are booked to fly on this essential medical trip to which we have attached a restful family vacation? Sophia ain’t a member of our family, period.
Surely, Sophia was not with Imade when she first visited Dubai, and yet Imade was promptly returned to Nigeria. And no one said Sophia cannot come to Dubai except that I declared that I don’t want the trip to seem like a spousal get-away. Sophia ain’t my wife and I refuse to let any action conspire to make us look like a couple. She seemed unable or unwilling to pay her way to Dubai. Also, her boastful Uncle, alas, refused to volunteer to pay her way to Dubai. I never suggested to an elder what he should take up as his personal responsibility if indeed he cared at all for Sophia as his robust involvement in our odd relationship wishes to establish. Mr Momodu never bought the ticket but wanted to enforce his cosine to join my family on this Dubai trip.
Dangerous lights are furiously blinking red around my daughter, Sophia and my person. Uncle Dele Momodu and his wife are providers of the energy espousing the idea of a needless death to my daughter. I now say it loud and clear, should my daughter die, this strange couple are mainly responsible. MrDele Momodu should just leave me and my family alone! His daughter is not who had a baby for me, and he has been too much of an absentee uncle to Sophia to have any traction on the moral authority that commands the soul and heart of this matter. Sophia Never formally introduced him nor his wife to me, at anytime. Why are they now crowding my space and that of my daughter?
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- Fu*k you Don Jazzy – Olamide insults the hell out of Don Jazzy after Headies beef (+Pics)
- The richest people in Nigeria & their worth in 2015 – See how filthy rich they are! (With Pictures)
- Wande Coal reacts to Olamide and Don Jazzy’s beef – See what he said & did!
- Phyno reacts to Olamide and Don Jazzy’s beef over Headies awards – See what he said!
- This pic of Mavins artiste, Dija at Headies awards is what everyone is talking about – See what they’re saying..
- 7 beautiful and famous women D’Banj has used and dumped.. Shocking names! (With Pictures)
- 10 celebrities who were killed by the Illuminati – This will shock you! (With Pictures)
- 2016 Prophecies by Pastor E.A. Adeboye of The Redeemed Christain Church of God (A Must Read)
- Top 10 Nollywood actresses with the sexiest bodies – #1 is smoking HOT! (With Pictures)
- I found an iPhone on the ground and what I found in its photo gallery terrified me..
- Shocking predictions by Apostle Johnson Suleiman; A Governor will die, Warri will be bombed and..
- 15 Nollywood stars you still may not know have died – This list will leave you in a big shock! (+Photos)