5. Focus on sensuality, not sex
All of the advice above aims to get you feeling sensual, not sexual.
Sex feels much better for women when there is a bridge to intercourse — sensation. Connect sensually with your husband before you try to resume having intercourse. Slow down and take the time needed to get FULLY aroused.
You have FIVE senses — explore them all! Rekindle your sexual passion through alternate sensual expression, including, candles, aromatherapy, hot tubs, saunas, massage, oils, baths and chocolate. All of these stimulate your senses, fuel excitement and help get you aroused.
When you love your husband, but just can’t get your sexual desire flowing, you must take action.
Don’t run from the problem. But don’t force yourself to have sex either. Instead, starting bridging the gap between your mind and your body … as well as the gap between love and sexual desire.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 12 Major differences between ‘The Rich’ and ‘The Poor’
- Exclusive: Wizkid welcomes second child with another baby mama.. (+Photos)
- The 12 hottest Kim Kardashian booty shots ever! (+Photos)
- 10 Most graceful falls from Hollywood fame (With Pictures)
- 10 Habits you MUST learn to become a millionaire in Nigeria- Make sure you see this!
- 10 Nigerian celebrities who survived ghastly car accidents and lived to tell the tale (With Pictures)
- 5 Nigerian celebrity billionaires and how they made their money (With Pictures)
- Top 10 best cities to live in Nigeria (With Pictures)
- Football: Top 10 most powerful shots ever – See which is number 1! (With Pictures)
- Popular Nigerian celebrities who attend White Garment Church – You’ll be surprised seeing this (With Pictures)
- 6 Reasons you wake up tired even after having a long night sleep
- The 6 cutest Nigerian celebrity twin kids (With Pictures)