Most effective Ab exercises: Forget sit-ups. To build that elusive six-pack, there are far more efficient ways to spend your time in the gym, exercises that give you flat abs quickly without the aches in your lower back. Here, personal trainer and nutrition expert Dr Patrick Owen gives you nine of the all-time best exercises for your abs. They will help you whip your gut into shape — just remember that without a proper diet and a fat-burning cardio regime (such as high intensity interval training), all this pain will be in vain.
- HIV Aids in Hollywood: 21 celebrities you didn’t know were HIV positive (With Pictures)
- 10 Stupid questions men need to stop asking women during sex
- 5 Nigerian celebrities who hit it big and refuse to move to Lekki (With Pictures)
- 7 things you never knew you could do with Whatsapp
9. Reaching Crunch On Swiss Ball
Instructions: Sit on a Swiss ball with your feet shoulder-width apart on the floor. Lean back, so that your back is almost parallel to the floor. Straighten your arms and point them toward the ceiling. Contract your abs, as you would for a crunch, while you reach for the ceiling with your fingertips. Hold the contracted position for three reassuringly painful seconds, then slowly raise yourself back to the starting position. Do 10 reps.