About Aisha Buhari – The wife of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Mrs Aisha Buhari is 45-year-old today, February 17. Mrs Buhari, who up till now refused to be addressed as the ‘First Lady’, has been involved in several life impacting activities since her husband assumed office as the country’s leader.
- 2016 Grammy Awards: See the full winners list
- 7 beautiful and famous women D’Banj has used and dumped.. Shocking names! (With Pictures)
- Top Nigerian celebrities who are best of friends – You’ll be shocked! (+Photos)
- 15 Nollywood stars you still may not know have died – This list will leave you in a big shock! (Photos)
She had earlier stated that her duty as the wife of the President will be limited to whatever is constitutionally acceptable and vowed to adhere to it.
The classy wife of the president at a recent launch of the national campaign for the abandonment of female genital mutilation/cutting (FGM/C) in Nigeria, held at the Presidential Villa in Abuja on February 9, advocated for the abandonment of the practice in all parts of the country.
Below are ten things you need to know about this adorable woman as she turns 45-year-old today.
1. Aisha Buhari was born in Adamawa state on February 17, 1971.
2. Aisha’s grandfather was Nigeria’s first Minister of Defence, Alhaji Muhammadu Ribadu.
3. Aisha came into President Muhammadu Buhari’s life on December 2, 1989, and were joined in holy solemnization.
Navigate using <-> arrows below