#30 “It was love at first sight, at last sight, at ever and ever sight.” – Vladimir Nabokov, Lolita
Now, go grab a bottle of wine. Light some candles. Sit your partner down and recite the words that you think best describe your affection. No need to wear a costume—unless that’s what you’re into.
No matter which words you choose to say, remember that the thought and the sentiment itself is what matters. Your partner will appreciate the gesture, and you may even end up exchanging romantic quotes all night long.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 2Baba Idibia’s brother, Hyacinth and wife in stunning new photos
- Exclusive: For fighting, Glo stops P-Square’s contract renewal (Read)
- 6 Nigerian celebrity weddings that took place overseas (With Pictures)
- 8 Nollywood actresses who married “Tear Rubber” husbands (With Pictures)
- LADIES: 4 Secrets to blowing your man’s mind in bed – See this to become a pro!
- 20 Love songs that will perfectly express all your feelings..
- See what Lil Kesh. Olamide and Pheelz were caught doing in the studio (+Photos)
- LADIES: The 10 types of men you should never fall in love with – Make sure you see this!
- 8 Lies women tell right after sex..
- 12 Shocking facts The Kardashians don’t want you to know (With Pictures)