The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission EFCC today re-arraigned former chairman of DAAR communications Plc, Raymond Dokpesi before Justice John Tsoho of the federal high court, Abuja, over a six-count charge of criminal breach of public procurement law to the tune of N2.1bn, the same charges filed against him in December.
- Guys, NEVER sleep with her if you notice any of these things..
- 10 Nigerian celebrities and their beautiful love story – Olamide, Tiwa, Omotola make the list
- 13 Nigerian celebrities and their parents (With Pictures)
- Top 5 Nigerian celebrities with the hottest daughters (With Pictures)
During the hearing, Dokpesi pleaded not guilty to all charges. His counsel, Wole Olanipekun, Dokpesi’s lawyer, asked the presiding judge to allow him maintain the bail he was granted by Justice Kolawole on December 14. He said his client had been of good behaviour since the bail was granted.
After listening to the counsel, the judge ruled that the bail granted Dokpesi be maintained. He adjourned the case to March 2 and 3 for commencement of trial.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- Has P-Square split?? See what Peter Okoye posted on twitter.. (Tweets)
- Meet the 7 adorable children of 2face Idibia (With Pics)
- Top 5 richest comedians in Nigeria and what they charge per show..
- 5 Natural drinks that will help you lose weight Instantly!
- 18 Photos of celebrities who suffered the worst nip slips..
- 10 things that make Flavour stand out from every other Nigerian musicians (With Pictures)
- 6 Nigerian celebrity weddings that took place overseas (With Pictures)
- Top 7 most expensive cars owned by African footballers – You need to see the cost of each car! (With Pictures)
- 10 celebrities you didn’t know were Nigerians – This will shock you! (With Pictures)
- 10 beautiful Nigerian celebrities who married men that are not fit (With Pictures)
- 10 natural butts that are far better than Kim K’s (With Pictures)