Rapper Eva Alordiah took to her Instagram page to slam ladies that have attacked her for sharing a video of herself kissing her fiance, Ceaser. Photos from the kissing scene above. While reacting, Eva wrote
“I understand that none of you have ever had the yearning to Eat your boyfriends like I eat mine.
- 2016 Grammy Awards: See the full winners list
- 7 beautiful and famous women D’Banj has used and dumped.. Shocking names! (With Pictures)
- Top Nigerian celebrities who are best of friends – You’ll be shocked! (+Photos)
- 15 Nollywood stars you still may not know have died – This list will leave you in a big shock! (Photos)
Quite a number of you do not even have boyfriends and from the tone in your many comments, GuuurrRl!! It is not hard to understand why!
I feel your pain Because even I have bled from the same vein
But unlike you I didn’t go around pouring hate and the bitter kola taste of an impertinent spirit into every girl who had one, like I would palm oil into a frying pan.
Instead I saw her and wished it were me
I Said to God, I want that too!
And when, after many a great hits and misses with boys, like a learner on a tennis pitch who just can’t quite hit the ball right, I finally met a man who swept the-single-and-searching-rug off my feet..
And made me say Yes I commit
And Lord Oh Lord, every time I see him I know that I gotta Eat!! And so I eat, when I want to shaNor be everytime the thing dey chook me like that.
Sometimes I like to eat fast, Sometimes I like to eat slow, Other times I am undecided which tempo to go.
Like traffic on third mainland bridge at 8.AM from Ikeja, Go – slow…no, stop for a while for no reason, Go fast…Go slow again.
Anyway,I don’t know how long this feast would last, But it has been served me like the buffet at an Igbo Wedding reception with Food cooked by Isoko women and I intend to eat and eat and eat for as Long as the Food is in sight.
I pray God blesses you with someone who would make you eat them the F out! Say Amen, say it nauuuu you know you want to ����
Hey C @mr_ceezerleo
Thanks for letting me eat again. Tonight, the moon had a subtle glow about it. Daalu o?.”
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 10 Nollywood actresses who can’t do without smoking (With Pictures)
- 10 celebrities who are now Yvonne Nelson’s enemies – See what they did to her (+Pics)
- Top 10 best polytechnics in Nigeria for 2015 – See which is number 1! (+Photos)
- 10 beautiful Nigerian celebrities who married men that are not fit (With Pictures)
- 6 Nigerian celebrity weddings that took place overseas (With Pictures)
- 11 Hot spots to kiss any woman and drive her wild..
- 14 signs you’re dating the woman you should marry – Guys, see this NOW!
- 8 Nigerian celebrities who did odd jobs before fame – This will shock you! (With Pictures)
- How to safely abort pregnancy naturally on your own
- Trying to conceive a male child? Check out these 9 tips that work like magic!