Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde and Matthew Ekeinde
Screen diva, Omotola remains the ideal wife every Nigerian female celeb aspire to be like.
The ‘Ije’ star has been and has been for 20 years in an industry where marriages pack up almost as soon as it is consummated.
She however once revealed that she might have remained unmarried if she hadn’t been hooked at her early age.
‘If I hadn’t been married earlier, I probably would not be by now. I don’t know if any other man would have been able to handle me the way my husband has done. It is not because I am a bad person. I am actually a very strong woman. I consider myself to be lucky to remain married,’ Omotola disclosed.
…Too sad Wizkid and Tania Omotayo fell off this list after their breakup was revealed weeks ago.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 10 Nollywood actresses who can’t do without smoking (With Pictures)
- 10 celebrities who are now Yvonne Nelson’s enemies – See what they did to her (+Pics)
- Top 10 best polytechnics in Nigeria for 2015 – See which is number 1! (+Photos)
- 10 beautiful Nigerian celebrities who married men that are not fit (With Pictures)
- 6 Nigerian celebrity weddings that took place overseas (With Pictures)
- 11 Hot spots to kiss any woman and drive her wild..
- 14 signs you’re dating the woman you should marry – Guys, see this NOW!
- 8 Nigerian celebrities who did odd jobs before fame – This will shock you! (With Pictures)
- How to safely abort pregnancy naturally on your own
- Trying to conceive a male child? Check out these 9 tips that work like magic!