1. Pamela Anderson
The name most associated with breast augmentation over the past 25 years is undoubtedly Pamela Anderson. The actress is most well-known for her role in Baywatch, and for her stints in Playboymagazine. She first appeared on the cover of Playboy in the October 1989 issue, and then earned Playmate of the Month in their February 1990 issue. She has since appeared on more Playboy covers than any other model.
She famously increased her bust size to 34D in 1990, and then again to 34DD a few years later. She became a pop-culture icon thanks to her busty figure, which helped land her numerous gigs on popular TV shows. She is very unabashed about her implants, flaunting them with no shame. In 1999, she had her implants removed, but then had even bigger implants in 2004. She is often credited with being the one person to start the breast implant craze in America.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- Popular Nigerian musicians and their real names (+Photos)
- Popular Nigerian celebrities who attend White Garment Church – You’ll be surprised seeing this
- LADIES: 10 Types of guys you will date before meeting ‘The One’
- 14 Nigerian celebrity look alikes – This will shock you! (With Pictures)
- 11 Famous Nigerians who are “Prophets without honour” in their fatherland (With Pictures)
- 10 Nigerian celebs that are married to white men (With Pictures)
- Top 10 most annoying male celebrities – See who’s number 1! (With Pictures)
- The 7 worst dressed Nigerian celebrities of all time – #3 will leave you in stitches! (With Pictures)
- Catholic Church demotes Father Mbaka; ’I’m going to suffer’ – Mbaka replies.. (Photos Of Him Moving To His New Parish)
- 7 Surprising fruits that will boost your sexual performance