President Buhari jets out to Saudi Arabia – President Muhammadu Buhari is billed to leave Abuja for Suadi Arabia andQatar later today to engage officials of both countries in talks for the stability of oil prices.The president who would be away for a week will be accompanied to the journey by a high-powered Federal Government delegation, including the Minister of State (Petroleum) and Group Managing Director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, (NNPC), Dr. Ibe Kachikwu.
- 5 shocking scenes from student parties in Nigeria – This will leave you speechless (+Pics & Video)
- The 12 world’s richest men of all time – You won’t believe who number 1 is (+Photos)
- 8 Nigerian celebrities caught doing unusual things in public (With Pictures)
- Recent list of the 10 most adulterous countries in the world – See which country is #1
On Tuesday, president Buhari would fly to Riyadyh, the Saudi Arabia capital to meet talks with King Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud and senior officials of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
A statement by the presidential spokesman, Mr. Femi Adesina on Sunday stated that the “Ongoing efforts by Nigeria and other members of the Organisation of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) to achieve greater stability in the price of crude oil exports are expected to be high on the agenda of discussions between President Buhari and the Saudi Monarch.”
Similarly, the statement added that “Crude oil prices and market stability will also be on the front burner when President Buhari goes on to Doha on Saturday for talks on Sunday with the Emir of Qatar, Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani.”
The President is also scheduled to meet with leading Saudi and Qatari businessmen in Riyadh and Doha.
It is also expected that the meeting with the businessmen would eventually lead to investments in Nigeria’s mining, agriculture, power supply, infrastructure, transportation, communications and other sectors consequent upon an invitation president Buhari would extend to them.
Furthermore, President Buhari would also hold meetings with heads of international financial organisations and multilateral associations in Saudi Arabia even as he will also visit Medina and Mecca to pray for greater peace, prosperity and progress in Nigeria before going on to Doha.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 7 sure ways to know if your boyfriend will be rich in future..
- 10 things Nigerians say when they travel abroad for the very first time – This will leave you in stitches!
- 20 celebrities you never knew were gay – The faces you see here, will shock you! (With Pictures)
- Top 10 most controversial Nigerian celebrities ever.. (+Photos)
- LADIES: 4 Secrets to blowing your man’s mind in bed – See this to become a pro!
- 7 bad habits that have destroyed many love relationship – If you truly love your partner, see this now!
- The long list of male and female celebs Rihanna has slept with (With Pictures)
- The 6 cutest Nigerian celebrity twin kids everyone loves (With Pictures)
- My husband can never cheat on me – Mercy Johnson reveals secret
- 10 Hollywood celebrities who stink – This list will shock you! (With Photos)