Latest on Naira/Dollar exchange rate – Speculators disappointed as naira strengthens against dollar for the third consecutive day – IMF persuades President Buhari to remove foreign exchange ban. Reports from the Bureau De Change (BDC) operators in Nigeria have it that the Nigerian currency is presently selling at N290/dollar.
As at this morning, the Dollar had risen to about 290 in exchange rate to the Naira as speculators are still adamant that the three-day consecutive rise may not be sustained by the Nigerian government.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 2Baba Idibia’s brother, Hyacinth and wife in stunning new photos
- Exclusive: For fighting, Glo stops P-Square’s contract renewal (Read)
- 6 Nigerian celebrity weddings that took place overseas (With Pictures)
- 8 Nollywood actresses who married “Tear Rubber” husbands (With Pictures)
- LADIES: 4 Secrets to blowing your man’s mind in bed – See this to become a pro!
- 20 Love songs that will perfectly express all your feelings..
- See what Lil Kesh. Olamide and Pheelz were caught doing in the studio (+Photos)
- LADIES: The 10 types of men you should never fall in love with – Make sure you see this!
- 8 Lies women tell right after sex..
- 12 Shocking facts The Kardashians don’t want you to know (With Pictures)