Policemen stormed P Square house: As you are all aware, in the early hours of yesterday, Friday 19th February 2016, Policemen and officers from the Ikeja High Court stormed the Squareville residence in Omole Lagos. But Paul took to Instagram to deny, saying there was no controversy in his house, but only a situation in the neighbourhood and he was called to intervene.
- The long list of male and female celebs Rihanna has slept with (With Pictures)
- See what top Nigerian musicians earn per show – See who tops the list!
- 26 weight loss tips that work immediately..
- 10 things all women secretly want during sex – Guys, get in here!
Well, here are photo evidence and this is the main gist. It allegedly started few months ago. The singing duo were billed to perform at a show but they didn’t after the management changed the date of the show. The singers were already paid an upfront of N8million. Because the date of the show was changed, Psquare refused to extend their stand also allegedly refused to refund the money paid to them.
The organisers of the event dragged them to court but the singing duo refused to honour the invitation from the court.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- The most reliable ways to know if she is a slut – Make sure you see this!
- I found an iPhone on the ground and what I found in its photo gallery terrified me..
- Shocking revelations about late Muna Obiekwe by his grandmother [Must Read]
- 12 Popular Yoruba actors you didn’t know are Non-Yoruba – This will shock you! (With Pictures)
- 10 dumb mistakes that can get her pregnant.. [Read]
- 7 Nigerian celebrities and the breathtaking houses they live in (With Pictures)
- Meet the richest students in UNILAG
- 7 Sensitive places to touch your woman
- How to stop thinking about someone you still like [Read]
- 25 signs your boyfriend really loves you even if he doesn’t say it out loud!