Questions to make anyone fall in love with you: According to a 20-year-old study, some questions are designed to create immediate intimacy between a couple including complete strangers. Psychologist Arthur Aron carried out an experiment in 1997 that today was repeated by Mandy Len Catron, author of the Modern Love column in The New York Times. Both experiments proved successful.
- 5 shocking scenes from student parties in Nigeria – This will leave you speechless (+Pics & Video)
- The 12 world’s richest men of all time – You won’t believe who number 1 is (+Photos)
- 8 Nigerian celebrities caught doing unusual things in public (With Pictures)
- Recent list of the 10 most adulterous countries in the world – See which country is #1
A heterosexual man and woman, who had never met, answered 36 questions for 45 minutes. Then, they had to stare into each other’s eyes for four minutes in silence. Surprisingly, in the end of the experiment two participants fell in love. Here are the 36 questions said to make anyone fall in love with you and vice versa!
1. Given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want as a dinner guest?
2. Would you like to be famous? In what way?
3. Before making a telephone call, do you ever rehearse what you are going to say? Why?