I know there’s a word for the accent I’m referring to. I think it might be “Midatlantic” — just like the plainest American accent you can possibly scrounge up. Like, you know, how Anderson Cooper speaks. But just because the accent sounds plain to us, that doesn’t mean it sounds plain to everyone. To some people, it just might be the sexiest sound of all. It might evoke freedom, democracy, opportunity, friendliness, sexual liberty, sexual availability, and a whole slew of other very attractive concepts. It’s hard to imagine in a day and age when everyone is all: “Oh my God, American is so puritanical, they can show violence but they can’t show sex!” But America is actually pretty open and people are probably pretty intrigued by it.
by Lucas NM
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 7 sure ways to know if your boyfriend will be rich in future..
- 10 things Nigerians say when they travel abroad for the very first time – This will leave you in stitches!
- 20 celebrities you never knew were gay – The faces you see here, will shock you! (With Pictures)
- Top 10 most controversial Nigerian celebrities ever.. (+Photos)
- LADIES: 4 Secrets to blowing your man’s mind in bed – See this to become a pro!
- 7 bad habits that have destroyed many love relationship – If you truly love your partner, see this now!
- The long list of male and female celebs Rihanna has slept with (With Pictures)
- The 6 cutest Nigerian celebrity twin kids everyone loves (With Pictures)
- My husband can never cheat on me – Mercy Johnson reveals secret
- 10 Hollywood celebrities who stink – This list will shock you! (With Photos)