The marketer who already had everything planed, issued a bounced check of 1.3 million Naira, after noticing it was a scam, he was reported to the authority to be arraigned.
Luckily, he allegedly got caught and was brought before an Igosere Magistrate in Lagos on a 7 count charge of felony.
It was rumored he pleaded not guilty, and was asked to pay a bail charge of 1million Naira with two sureties paying the same sum.
We sincerely hope this is not a publicity stunt to sell his new album Wanted. We keep our fingers crossed.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- The 10 types of men you should never fall in love with (Must See)
- 14 Nigerian celebrities who were once trailed by Gay/Lesbian rumours (With Pictures)
- 20 Men The Kardshians have ruined their lives (With Pictures)
- 10 famous celebrities with mental health disorders – #1 will leave you in a big shock! (+Photos)
- 10 beautiful Nigerian celebrities who married men that are not fit (With Pictures)
- Beautiful photos of actress Funke Akindele wedding to popular Nigerian singer
- LADIES: If you want to keep your man around you, STOP doing these 10 things..
- 10 most dangerous snake species in history of the world – See which is #1 (With Pictures)
- 10 most powerful gay couples in 2015 (With Pictures)
- 20 amazing facts about twins.