2. She Is A Vegan
After announcing to the world that she had turned vegan yet still ate meat (?), Queen Bey was still able to piss off PETA in the biggest way possible after releasing her newly anticipated sneaker line. However, unfortunately the sneaker itself was made from crocodile and anaconda skins resulting in PETA sending an angry letter to the vegan living animal lover. And this wasn’t the first time PETA had a problem with Bey’s fashion choices, once scolding her for wearing a leather bodice made from python skin.
1. She Woke Up Like This
Having the body of a goddess and the thighs to match it can be incredibly easy for someone to lecture to the rest of the world to embrace those dimples. Sadly not everyone has the access to the best trainers, gyms and personal chefs and that’s not to mention the craftily done Photoshop edits that so often appear on her Instagram page. Once quoted as saying‘we all have our imperfections. But I’m human, and you know, it’s important to concentrate on other qualities besides outer beauty’. It can be extremely difficult for us not to worry when someone who is absolutely stunningly beautiful to tell us to not to.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- Top 10 Nigerian music stars who drop hit songs every year – See who’s number 1!
- 10 Nigerian celebrities and their beautiful love story – Olamide, Tiwa, Omotola make the list
- 14 Nigerian celebrity look alikes – This will shock you! (With Pictures)
- Wizkid buys massive home in LA (See Photos)
- 13 Nigerian celebrities and their parents (With Pictures)
- 12 celebs that live a completely fake life for the public (With Pictures)
- 9 Ghanaian celebrities who bleach their skin (With Pics)
- 44 Countries Nigerian passport holders can visit without a Visa
- LADIES: 13 things you should do to keep your man – EVERY MAN loves #11
- Top 11 Nigerian female celebrities with the most expensive engagement rings (With Pictures)