13. Vaginas are self-cleaning by using natural secretions, or discharge.
When washing your vagina, it’s best to avoid perfumed soaps, gels, and antiseptics, as this can affect the healthy balance of bacteria and pH levels, and can lead to irritation.
14. Also, having kids doesn’t make your vagina look noticeably different.
At study published in 1996 found no statistical difference in average recorded vaginal size between before and after giving birth.
15. Your vagina has the same pH level as a glass of wine.
The normal vaginal pH for vaginas is 3.8 to 4.5. Most wines’ pH are between 3.0 and 4.0.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 15 Crazy thoughts men have when dating women with big boobs..
- 15 reasons why you shouldn’t waste your time watching Batman vs Superman movie – It’s terrible
- 10 Pregnancy photos of Tonto Dikeh before she welcomed her baby
- 20 Hilarious April fool’s day pranks for couples
- The top 10 hottest Nigerian celebrity couples ever..
- Meet the 20 richest Nigerian musicians as Davido tops Wizkid (+Photos)
- Top 10 worst booty shots EVER – This will leave you in stitches! (With Pictures)
- 11 A-List Nigerian celebrities who married richer men (With Pictures)
- Olamide suffers a major emotional breakdown, see what he posted on snapchat
- 9 A-List Nigerian artistes that really don’t like themselves but pretend to (With Pictures)