7. Because it was time to go back to long-distance dating.
“My boyfriend and I are in a long-distance relationship, and we had just gotten back home from our first trip abroad. The vacation really cemented how head over heels I was for him, and being together for over a week was like a dream. When we landed in my Midwest city, we were going to spend one last night together before he headed back to the West Coast and we wouldn’t see each other for weeks. As we had sex, I was honestly overwhelmed by how much I loved him and how much I didn’t want him to leave, so I started crying. I tried to keep it subtle, but he realized. At first he was scared he hurt me, but when I explained, he wiped my tears away and comforted me. Then we continued on having amazing sex. Swoon.” —Kimberly C.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 15 Throwback pictures of Nigerian celebrities that will help restore your hope in life..
- 20 ways to make your girlfriend incredibly happy – She will love you more!
- Top 10 Most popular slang words used by Nigerian university students and their meanings
- 44 Countries Nigerian passport holders can visit without a Visa
- The hottest cleavages at the AMVCA 2016 (With Pictures)
- LADIES: If you do these 9 things, No man can ever play you!
- Top 10 worst dressed Nollywood celebrities at AMVCA (With Pictures)
- Top 10 most beautiful African actresses 2015 (+Photos)
- 10 celebs who act like they’re broke but are filthy rich (With Pictures)
- Top 10 best dressed Nigerian men in 2016 – See who’s number 1! (With Pictures)