No man can ever play you – EVER. The only way to find love is to date with an open heart. But I know what you’ve been through. You’re tired of investing time and energy in the wrong men, only to end up frustrated, hurt, and empty-handed again and again. You’ve worked hard to finally find peace and a sense ofhappiness in your life. And there’s no way you’re going to let someone come into your life and mess it all up. And yet … you don’t want to give up on LOVE. You want to meet the RIGHT man — someone who makes you feel challenged, inspired and adored. But you’re scared.
- 14 Top Nigerian music stars that are CEOs (With Pictures)
- 20 Men The Kardashians have ruined their lives (With Pictures)
- 5 yr old comic actress Emmanuella poses with Oge Okoye and Rukky Sanda (See Photos)
- 20 Love songs that will perfectly express all your feelings..
After everything you’ve been through, you’re not sure how to date without getting played or wasting valuable time.
How do you put yourself “out there” and open up to love, but also protect your heart and the peace you’ve worked so hard to cultivate in your life?
The answer? Openness coupled with boundaries. Yes, it’s possible!
Here are 9 things you can do to make sure it’s safe to open your heart when you’re dating:
1. Avoid guys with obviously low self-esteem
If he doesn’t love and value himself, he probably can’t love and value you in a healthy way.
Find someone with high self-esteem. This is so important.
Navigate using <-> arrows below