9. Make sure you feel relaxed and happy when you’re with him
If you feel stressed, anxious or have to walk on eggshells when you’re dating, something’s wrong. Trust your gut and keep track of how you feel. If there are more bad days than good ones, it might be time to move on.
When you’re in the RIGHT relationship, you’ll feel happy, relaxed and comfortable. I hear this from happy couples all the time!
With strong boundaries and high expectations, you’ll know when it’s safe to open your heart. And when you’re all in — when you’re authentic, generous, warm and loving — that’s when LOVE will show up. That’s when the magic will happen.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- Davido paints Lagos red with his new Ferrari car (See Photos)
- 10 Shocking facts about Timaya (+Photos)
- Nollywood actress, Ufuoma McDermott compares her daughter to North West – See what she did! (+Photos)
- The luxurious lifestyle of Mikel Obi – N850m mansion, cars and.. (With Pictures)
- 12 Shocking facts about The Kardashians they don’t want you to know (With Pictures)
- 15 Extremely hot women Leonardo DiCaprio has slept with.. (With Pictures)
- 15 Nigerian men who own private jets (With Pictures)
- 15 Nollywood stars you still may not know have died – This list will leave you in a big shock! (With Pictures)
- LADIES: If you want to keep your man around you, STOP doing these 10 things..
- Top 10 most beautiful buildings in Lagos (With Pictures)