Nollywood actress, Foluke Daramola says it’s unfair that her boobs gets too much attention – You need to read this! (+Photo)
Foluke Daramola – Nollywood actress Foluke Daramola-Salako has spoken on the pains she has faced from fans and observers of the Nigerian movie industry stating that there is more to her than her looks. In a recent interview with New Telegraph, she explained that she is an intellectual and one who can relate with deeper conversations.
- How to throw a Nigerian wedding with N49,950 only.
- 15 footballers who have slept with the same girls (With Pictures)
- 15 Rare pictures the WWE would never want fans to see
- The 6 most sensitive part on a woman’s body..
She said: “It pains me because there is a whole lot to me than just the boobs and entertainment. I am an intellectual. I am one person who relate with education, but unfortunately or fortunately, I will say that people just think about Foluke and the next thing they think about are my boobs. I count it as an asset and I have grown to just appreciate it the way it is.”
The popular Yoruba actress got married to her lover Kayode Salako with whom she previously lived for four years.
They had their traditional wedding on her birthday on February 15, 2015, and a year later they made it official in court at the Kosofe registry in Lagos.
During an interview with the Punch, the actress confirmed the marriage but dismissed reports that she was pregnant.
She said: “The reason we decided to go to the marriage registry today is because it aligns with the Valentine’s Day’s season and mood. Love is in the air and this is the perfect time to renew our love.
“We did our traditional wedding on February 15, 2014 on the same day as my birthday. An atmosphere of love is around and we feel it is the perfect time to go to the registry and document our marriage properly.”
Not long ago, the actress talked about her readiness to work on her anger problems in a bid to control her outbursts in 2016.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- Top 10 stupidest things Nigerian celebrities did in 2015 that shook the internet..
- The 10 deadliest wars in history of the world (With Pictures)
- Top Nigerian celebrities who are best of friends – You’ll be shocked! (+Photos)
- Top 10 Nollywood actresses with the sexiest tattoos – See where they are tatted (With Pictures)
- 20 powerful ‘I love you’ quotes that gets straight to the heart
- I’m on my deathbed so I’m coming clean: Here’s the gruesome truth about what happened to my 1st wife
- 10 greatest families in wrestling history (+Photos)
- 10 weirdest laws in the world – You will be shocked after seeing this!
- 10 incredible facts about the church of satan you won’t believe
- Finally, Genevieve Nnaji reveals the secret behind her youthful look – This will shock you!