Types of boobs – Team asymmetrical with a side of bell shape in the house! Yes, I’m talking about my breasts. According to bra company Thirdlove, there are seven different types of breasts out there. And they say to get the best and most supportive bra, a lady needs to know her boob shape.
- Peter Okoye reveals how they shared their properties (Must Read)
- How a mammy water almost ruined a UNILAG student – You need to see this!
- 3 Nollywood actresses that are s*x addicts (With Pictures)
- Emeka Ike releases list of Nollywood producers who sleep with actresses – The list will shock many
So check out the following breasts and the bras (from Thirdlove) that are the best fit for them:
One boob is larger than the other. According to Women’s Health, asymmetrical breasts hold up best in bras with removable pads. Therefore, the padding for the larger breast can be removed, while the padding for the smaller one will help even things out. Like the Plunge Perfect bra ($49):
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 10 touching photos from James Ocholi burial that will make you cry and..
- 11 Ways to get maximum pleasure when making love..
- The 5 largest Church auditoriums in Nigeria & the capacity they hold (With Pics)
- Top 10 most seductive photos of Nigerian female celebrities – #1 will make your eyes pop out!
- Photos of how top female celebrities looked like before they became rich and famous (+Photos)
- 12 Sexy and fun facts about Kylie Jenner you really need to know (With Pictures)
- 22 celebrities who stepped out without wearing bra (With Pictures)
- Nigerian celebrities with multiple baby mamas and children (With Pictures)
- 6 ways to stop period pain naturally…
- 8 things guys will do when they are seriously in love with you