Top 10 highest earning retired athletes according to Forbes – See who’s number 1 now! (With Pictures)
Highest earning retired athletes – Basketball legend Michael Jordan is the highest paid retired athlete of 2015 according to a new list published by Forbes. He earned the No. 1 spot after bringing in $110 million in 2015. Not only does he make more than any other retired athlete, but Forbes estimates that he is worth $1.1 billion, and that he will make approximately $30 million more than any other athlete, retired or active, in 2016.
- 10 Things we learnt from the P-Square’s latest drama (With Pictures)
- 8 crazy photos of Cynthia Morgan that broke the internet
- 12 things a woman is thinking right after sex – Guys, you should see this now!
- How to start a conversation with a girl for the first time – Need to see this!
See the Forbes top ten list of highest paid retired athletes after the cut…
10. Magic Johnson – $18 million