Richest people in Africa and their Net Worth for 2016 – Forbes has released its list for Richest people in Africa 2016. Michael Adeniyi Agbolade Ishola Adenuga Jr is a Nigerian business tycoon, and the second richest person in Nigeria and Africa. Mike Adenuga is the biggest gainer among the African billionaires. He is now worth $10 billion, up from $4 billion a year ago.
- Top 10 most beautiful buildings in Lagos (With Pictures)
- 30 Most romantic love quotes you can send to your partner to show how much you love him/her
- The luxurious life of Mikel Obi – N850m mansion, cars and.. (With Pictures)
- GUYS: 20 Best ways to get your woman in the mood for sex..
The significant jump in Adenuga’s wealth according to Forbes is attributable to new information on the value of his telecom, oil and real estate holdings.
15. Youssef Mansour, Egyptian
Net Worth: $1.73 billion
Navigate using <-> arrows below