Top Post Today: Top 10 Richest men in the world for 2016 according to Forbes – See how rich they are! (With Pictures)
Richest men in the world for 2016 – According to Forbes, Bill Gates maintains his spot as the richest man in the world, while there are some interesting changes like that of Facebook CEO, Mark Zuckerberg, who made more than $11 billion in one year, which took him from $33.4 billion in earnings in 2015 to $44.6 billion in earnings in 2016.
- Top 10 Most travelled Nigerian celebrities – See who’s number 1! (With Pictures)
- 10 Questions you should ask your partner before marriage.. Very Important!
- 14 Top Nigerian music stars that are CEOs (With Pictures)
- 20 Love songs that will perfectly express all your feelings..
Check the top 10 richest men in the world for 2016 according to Forbes right after the cut..
10. David Koch
Net Worth: #39.6billion
Source of wealth: Diversified
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- Top 10 Richest men in the world for 2016 according to Forbes – See how rich they are! (With Pictures)
- 10 Shocking facts about Timaya (+Photos)
- Beyonce breaks down at Kelly Rowland’s birthday party, talks about ending her marriage with Jay Z
- Wizkid’s first baby mama calls him out, See what she posted on Twitter!
- 13 Hot actresses who gave Blow Job on screen (With Pictures)
- Read this Nigerian OAP’s views on rape that has torn Twitter apart (See Tweets)
- Amazing! See what Dencia wants to do to UNILAG 5.0CPGA student (See Photos)
- “Go get a bra”; Fans tells Ice Prince’s girlfriend after she exposed her boobs in carelessly (See Photos)
- LADIES: If you want to keep your man around you, STOP doing these 10 things..
- Top 10 most beautiful buildings in Lagos (With Pictures)