Weight loss tips that work immediately: The weight loss “industry” is full of myths. People are being advised to do all sorts of crazy things, most of which have no evidence behind them. Over the years, however, scientists have found a number of strategies that seem to be effective. Here are 26 weight loss tips that are actually evidence-based.
- 15 Parents to famous Nigerian celebrities you’ll be surprised to see (With Pictures)
- 12 things a girl does when she likes you already – Guys, see this now!
- 9 craziest pictures of Nigerian celebrities that will leave you in stitches!
- 10 things you should do if you really want to get pregnant
1. Drink Water, Especially Before Meals
It is often claimed that drinking water can help with weight loss, and this is true.
Drinking water can boost metabolism by 24-30% over a period of 1-1.5 hours, helping you burn off a few more calories .
One study showed that drinking a half liter (17 oz) of water about a half an hour before meals helped dieters eat fewer calories and lose 44% more weight.