5. It allows you to turn daily mundane activities into something to look forward to.
Not that you’d ever not look forward to a shower, but just like with every daily activity, we all have our moments when we just don’t feel like it. Maybe because we’re tired that day, or maybe it’s a bit colder than usual and we just want to stay in bed. Whatever your reasoning, once you decide to turn it into a ritual with your partner, it becomes something MORE — something magical that the two of you share every morning. Something that allows you to connect before the outside world takes over.
So go ahead, start a new ritual with your partner and turn up the heat!
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 11 A-List Nigerian celebrities who married richer men (With Pictures)
- Top Nigerian celebrities who are best of friends – You’ll be shocked! (+Photos)
- 15 Evil acts committed by big corporations you give money to (With Pictures)
- 20 Dirty secrets about ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’ they don’t want you to know (With Pictures)
- The 15 sexiest celebrity couples in 2016 (With Pictures)
- Davido rants on Social Media; ”I did everything for you, you still no blow.. – See Screnshots!
- 10 Jobs No dad wants their daughter to do (With Pictures)
- 10 celebrities who are now Yvonne Nelson’s enemies – See what they did to her (+Pics)
- Top 10 cities in Nigeria with the hottest girls – See which is number 1! (With Pictures)
- 8 things you NEED to know about “Cheaters”